Bionona is the global manufacturer and promotor of the Atopis™ skin care cream and Myriphytase™ extract. The prime focus:
- Managing out-licensed partnerships in the global marketplace
- Provide protection for the brand and trademarks
- Provide quality GMP certified product
- Obtain and manage regulatory consents, permits and controls throughout the territories
- Provide supporting scientific information and test data to reinforce Atopis
- Ensure that end customers and consumers are well informed and have access to supporting scientific information on the safety and efficacy of Atopis™
Bionona pursues regulatory acceptance through the USFDA, MHRA (NZ) and TGA (Australia) which will allow Atopis™ to promote the clinical significance of its products in treating eczema, acne and psoriasis.
- Bionona works with scientiﬁc and academic leaders in the ﬁeld of science and dermatology regarding the composition, clinical evidence and capabilities of Atopis™.
- Ongoing research and clinical trials will be undertaken to continue to validate the products range of treatment capabilities and efficacy.
Board of Directors
Paul Dallimore QSO FNZIM (Chairman)
Paul is an experienced director with expertise in corporate governance, investment analysis, investor communication and project delivery. He was the founder and former Executive Chairman of the NZX listed National Property Trust and is Chairman of the Highgate Group of Companies with interests in horticulture, tourist accommodation, land development, retail and commercial property investment and private equity investments.
Paul was awarded a Companion to the Queens Service Order in 2010 and is a Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Management.
Iona Weir PhD (CEO)
Dr Iona Weir is an entrepreneurial scientist who in the past 25 years has founded her own ventures, and helped and advised other operators in the natural health products and biotechnology domain with product innovations and development, clinical trials, technology transfers, regulatory approvals and commercialization.
Iona has 25 years R&D experience, including 12 of those years in the government research sector, with 30 international publications and 6 patents granted. Iona obtained her PhD from Auckland University, and was awarded the Outstanding PhD Award by the International Society of Cytology.
John Kitto (GM Operations)
John is a business director with a career leading businesses development and sales growth in areas such as natural health, franchising, retail, and marketing companies. He has founded and directed successful IT, brand management and marketing companies.
An accomplished negotiator he has focused on natural health product manufacturing and regulatory control since 2001. John successfully established a steroid-free product range, managing distribution and marketing through Thompson’s Life Span, also managing manufacturing and distribution into Australia.
John roles include National Retail Leasing Manager with NZX listed property company, NPT Ltd, providing analysis and operational management for retail development, and NZ National Sales and Leasing Manager (Franchising) for ASX-listed Retail Food Group PTY Ltd.